This year at Church, we have been working through “The Vine Project” and wanting to align all we do to become a ‘disciple-making’ culture.
What is the Vine Project?
The Vine Project is more than a book. It is a helpful roadmap which sets out to help the church to change its culture to become a disciple-making culture. Through the Project, Leadership teams will be guided through a five phase process which will help to:
- clarify and sharpen your convictions (Phase 1)
- reform your own personal life to express these convictions (Phase 2)
- honestly evaluate every aspect of your current church (or ministry) culture (Phase 3)
- devise some key plans for change and put them into effect (Phase 4)
- keep the momentum going and overcome obstacles (Phase 5).
Why is it important?
Where are we headed?
Find out more by watching this video: