Christian Reformed Church
We love to meet as a church community and we welcome all to come and join!
As a church family we want to encourage each other, share the good news, carry each other's burdens, pray together and meet around His Word so that in all we do, God is glorified!
If you can't meet in person, please do join us for our live streaming church services;
During our service, children can join in Sunday School and little ones can be cared for in our creche.
We would love to meet you in person, share a coffee with you after church, and invite you to join in our mid-week catchups and Bible Study Groups.
Come and say hello!
Please feel free to contact us if you have an enquiry or need some help. Contact us.
- Luke 19:1-9, Reading 1, “Putting yourself in the right place.” March 21, 2022
- Joshua 24: 29 – 33, Reading 20, “Running the race of life well.” March 8, 2022
- Joshua 24:1-28, Reading 19, “Looking back.” March 2, 2022
- Joshua 23, Reading 18, “Last Words.” March 1, 2022
- Joshua 22, Reading 17, “Jumping to conclusions.” February 23, 2022