As a Church community we are really positive about meeting mid-week in small groups to study the Bible together and generally be involved in each other’s lives. We see this as valuable and important as we walk together following Jesus.
If you are not currently part of a Bible Study or Home Group, please consider joining one.
There are a number of mid-week Bible Studies and Home Groups which are meeting in various ways and times. Please find a group and then contact us via the contact form and we can help you connect.
- KYB (Know Your Bible): Women’s Bible Study: Meet fortnightly at Church on Tuesday morning between 10am and 11.30am – Contact Lynette
- Tuesday fortnightly Bible study on Zoom. Contact Harry
- Home Group in Voyager Point – meets weekly on Wednesdays; Study at 7:30pm – Contact Michael
- Home Group in Engadine – meets weekly, Wednesdays, 7:30pm – Contact Gerald
- Home group in Engadine/Loftus- meets weekly, Wednesdays, 7:30pm – Contact Steven or Martin
- Home group in Loftus – meets weekly, Wednesdays, 7:30pm – Contact Nathanael
- Men’s Bible Study Group- meets fortnightly, Tuesdays, 7:30pm – contact Fred or Eric
- Daytime Bible Study – Tuesdays, 10am, Loftus – contact Terry
- Home Group in Barden Ridge, Contact Eric