As a Church community we are really positive about meeting mid-week in small groups to study the Bible together and generally be involved in each other’s lives. We see this as valuable and important as we walk together following Jesus.
If you are not currently part of a Bible Study or Home Group, please consider joining one.
There are a number of mid-week Bible Studies and Home Groups meeting in our church buildings or in various people’s homes around the Shire and beyond.
- KYB (Know Your Bible): Women’s Bible Study: Meet fortnightly at Church on Tuesday morning between 10am and 11.30am.
- Home Group in Voyager Point – meets weekly; Dinner 6:30pm; Study at 7:30pm
- Home Group in Engadine – meets weekly; 7:30pm
- Home group in Sutherland – meets weekly; 7:30pm
- Home group in Loftus – meets weekly; 7:30pm