We’re looking forward to Church Camp 2019!
Come along to enjoy time away with your church family.
Relax, Listen, Sing, Walk, Learn, Discuss, Pray,
Grow, Encourage, Meet and Develop friendships!
Whether you have just booked or if you’re still thinking about coming to Church Camp 2019 – read some of the important details below.
Location: Wedderburn Christian Campite
Directions from Sydney:
Follow the M5 to the 2nd Campbelltown Exit, this is a left turn onto Narellan Road.
4th set of lights, turn right onto Appin Road (Moore-Oxley Bypass)
3rd set of lights, turn Left onto Woodlands Road at the T intersection turn right onto Karrabul Road (becomes Wedderburn Road in 100 meters).
Follow Wedderburn Rd through a gorge and to the end, turn right onto Minerva Road. At the T we are on the right 2km down Minerva Road (May also be called Lysaght Rd on your map or GPS). The dirt driveway is about 700m to the camp site.
P.S. If you haven’t booked as yet – head over to this page and Register for Church Camp 2019.
- If you’re attending the full 2 day camp, please be there on from Friday 5:30pm onwards to set yourself up and enjoy your own arrangements for dinner in the beautiful surrounds of Wedderburn Campsite.
- Welcome and Official Opening of the Camp will be on Friday at 7:30pm ?
- Saturday one day visitors, please arrive at 9:00am
What to bring:
- Hot drinks are provided for our Suppers on Friday and Saturday evening, but it would be enhanced with a little snack…. So, please bring something for Supper on Friday or Saturday evening: a packet of biscuits, something savoury or a delicious treat.
- hats, sun screen toiletries. ?
- If you’re in a cabin: Please bring fitted sheet, a pillowcase, doona/sleeping bag and towel. The fitted sheets are all single size, however there are 4 double beds in the rooms 1-4 of the Homestead.
- There is no dinner on Friday evening so make sure you bring your own dinner/snack or have dinner on Friday before you come.
- If you’re camping, there is no power available to caravans.
- There are no pre-allocated places for tents or caravans. You’re free to camp anywhere within reason.
- If you have kids who intend to swim, please ensure you’re always there to supervise them.